On 5th September we held a special training and structural meeting with the Green Butterflies. The committee ran the entire meeting observing the correct protocol.
ITEMS OF DISCUSSION:
- Team leaders gave feedback of the projects they manage.
- Everything seems to be running smoothly except for the bathrooms (solutions were discussed) - school will look into the situation
- We took a look at new projects developing from the seeds and the Spekboom as well as the start of the Botanical Garden Project. The structure and new leaders were appointed for these Projects. These projects will keep the learners busy with work during their weekly meeting on a Thursday.
- Formalizing the staff leadership mentorship.
- The introduction of champions or mentors from Jobs for Carbon team to facilitate the projects and assist the leadership.
Download the full report below.